Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New to this whole thing

I've decided to start blogging. I actually stole this idea from last Monday's episode of House. I know blogging has been around forever, but I just didn't think it was something I could get into. Then sitting there watching the show I thought to myself, "What a great way to get everything off of my chest, and not have have my family and close friends hear me complain all of the time." So, here I am. I am giving my gift of complaining to the world. I don't think that all of my posts will be complaints, at least I hope they won't be. I'd like this to be more of a sounding board for me, something where I can write about a problem I'm having and get different perspectives about it. I hope I've found the place to do it.

So let's see... I guess a bit about myself is in order. I'm 32, I was born and raised in California, and that's where I'm currently living. I have a full time job (sort of), more on that later. I don't consider myself an exciting individual. I work, come home, help my daughter with her homework if need be, figure out what to do for dinner, do my chores, watch some t.v. or play a video game and then go to bed. In the morning, I rinse and repeat. Just your normal everyday person.

So I guess that's it for now. I know I could say more, but I just wanted to get my feet wet a bit. I'll probably come back tonight and post about my day, hence the title of my blog. I hope I don't disappoint. Thanks for listening.

Song I'm currently listening to: "Shut Up" by the Black Eyed Peas, Elephunk


No comments:

Post a Comment