Friday, January 7, 2011

"Excitement" is my middle name

So one of my co-workers bought me a plant today to replace the old one. I slowly killed the old one last year (no, not on purpose), and the pot with the dirt in it has been sitting in my office for 3-4 months now for the sole purpose of just greeting me every morning when I come in.

Welcome to another beautiful day at work.

Now this is here to greet me when I walk in.

I even have a new friend!

I have decided to be unoriginal and name my new friend Kermit.

But really, this will most likely be the highlight of my day today. I know, I know. I'm living on the edge. God forbid if something even MORE exciting happens. I might actually have a heart attack from the over excitement.

P.S. I'm completely grateful that my co-worker did this for me. I was really excited and happy that she would even think of me. (And I know it had nothing to do with the fact that she was the one who brought in the first plant and the pot the plant was in belonged to her in the first place.)

No comments:

Post a Comment