Thursday, March 11, 2010

The moron of today is...

the receptionist that works in the office. You will find she is usually my "moron of the day". How this girl gets by in the world is beyond me. I will refer to the receptionist from here on out as "MR". Please don't ask me what MR means, because then the point is just lost on you.

Today's catastrophe is that MR has caught a cold from the owner's wife (OW), who only comes into the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays for maybe 4-5 hours each day. Last week, OW was sick and went to the doctor to get medicine for the cough she had. Now this week, the MR has done nothing but complain about how OW came in and contaminated the office with her germs and how she caught them. (Note: OW is out this week on vacation.) Tuesday, MR went home early due to her illness. Yesterday, MR stayed home sick. One would think that if you've been feeling sick since last weekend and this sickness has caused you to stay home, that you might want to go to the doctor and get checked out yourself! Did MR do that? Absolutely not. Instead, she stayed home and sat on her stupid ass. And today, she's back in the office coughing up her sickness, so someone else can catch her bug. Hmmmm. I think I hear a hypocrite.

Oh, and let's not forget that MR has to screen everyone's phone calls that come into the office. I can't count how many times the bitch has coughed into my ear through the phone and not even said "excuse me". Next time I'm sick and have to cough, I'm calling her.

Song I'm currently listening to: "With You" by Chris Brown, Exclusive

1 comment:

  1. MR = Majourly Rude! In addition to being the Moron Receptionist!

    ReplyDelete